Here are five tips to help you identify the best real estate agent to get your home sold as fast as possible and for the most money.
1. Hire a full-time real estate agent. Part-time agents typically have less experience and fewer sold properties under their belts than full-time agents. Because part-time agents usually have another job, they don’t have as much time to take care of your needs and market and show your home to potential buyers. Full-time agents have bigger networks they can enlist to help find a buyer for your home.
2. Find a skilled negotiator. A seasoned real estate agent understands the psychological nature of selling a home. They advise you during the contract negotiations to ensure you get the best deal while alleviating your stress.
3. Pick an aggressive marketer. Without a well-implemented, far-reaching marketing program, your house will sit on the market these days. You want an agent who promotes your home both online and offline, in order to reach the greatest number of potential buyers. Simply having your home listed on Realtor.com is no longer enough of an online presence. You want your home showcased on multiple websites with a lot of professional photos and, ideally, a video tour.
4. Choose an agent who knows your neighborhood. Each neighborhood has different pros and cons which must be promoted or overcome by the agent. An effective agent knows how to price your property because they know the local competition, which homes that have closed recently are similar to yours and how much they’ve sold for.
5. Ask for home staging services. Home staging is no longer a “nice to have;” it’s now a “must have,” if you want to sell your home for the most money in the least amount of time. Many agents are now professional stagers or have a home stager on their teams.
Choosing a powerful listing agent is your first step toward a successful home sale.
If you’d like to work with an agent who is a skilled negotiator, an aggressive marketer, provides home staging services and works full time, give me a call today at [239-699-0142 or email me at Liloc@att.net. Please also visit my Website at www.LiloRealtor.com